Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter iscapitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The followingdefinitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear insingular or in plural.
· Account meansa unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
· Company (referredto as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or"Our" in this Agreement) refers to Shivam Holidays, 219, Royal Plaza,Gurukul Road, opp. Akhand Anand College, Surat, Gujarat 395004..
· Cookies aresmall files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other deviceby a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that websiteamong its many uses.
· Country refersto: Gujarat, India
· Device meansany device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or adigital tablet.
· PersonalData is any information that relates to an identified oridentifiable individual.
· Service refersto the Website.
· ServiceProvider means any natural or legal person who processes the dataon behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individualsemployed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service onbehalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assistthe Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· UsageData refers to data collected automatically, either generated bythe use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,the duration of a page visit).
· Website refersto Shivam Holidays, accessible from https://shivamtransworld.com/
· You meansthe individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legalentity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, asapplicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask Youto provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be usedto contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include,but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automaticallywhen using the Service.
Usage Data may include information suchas Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date ofYour visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and otherdiagnostic data.
When You access the Service by orthrough a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically,including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobiledevice unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operatingsystem, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiersand other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information thatYour browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access theService by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certainfeatures of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) tocollect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on ourService. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as thoseused for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete FlashCookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, ordeleting local shared objects?"
· Web Beacons. Certainsections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files knownas web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixelgifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visitedthose pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (forexample, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system andserver integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or"Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personalcomputer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies aredeleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies:What Do They Do?.
We use both Session and PersistentCookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary/ Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookiesare essential to provide You with services available through the Website and toenable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users andprevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the servicesthat You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies toprovide You with those services.
· CookiesPolicy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Administered by: Us
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookiesallow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such asremembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid Youhaving to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data forthe following purposes:
· Toprovide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage ofour Service.
· To manageYour Account: to manage Your registration as a user of theService. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to differentfunctionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For theperformance of a contract: the development, compliance andundertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services Youhave purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· Tocontact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, orother equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobileapplication's push notifications regarding updates or informativecommunications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services,including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for theirimplementation.
· Toprovide You with news, special offers and general informationabout other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to thosethat you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not toreceive such information.
· To manageYour requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· For businesstransfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct amerger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other saleor transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as partof bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data heldby Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· For otherpurposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as dataanalysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of ourpromotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal informationin the following situations:
· With Service Providers: Wemay share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor andanalyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
· For business transfers: Wemay share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or duringnegotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisitionof all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners: Wemay share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certainproducts, services or promotions.
· With other users: whenYou share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas withother users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publiclydistributed outside.
· With Your consent:We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Yourconsent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your PersonalData only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this PrivacyPolicy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary tocomply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retainyour data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce ourlegal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Datafor internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorterperiod of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or toimprove the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retainthis data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including PersonalData, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other placeswhere the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that thisinformation may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers locatedoutside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdictionwhere the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Companymay be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law orin response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or agovernment agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your PersonalData in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Complywith a legal obligation
· Protectand defend the rights or property of the Company
· Preventor investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protectthe personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
· Protectagainst legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data isimportant to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet,or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to usecommercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannotguarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyoneunder the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiableinformation from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardianand You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, pleasecontact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyoneunder the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps toremove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legalbasis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from aparent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use thatinformation.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume noresponsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any thirdparty sites or services.
· Byvisiting this page on our website: https://shivamtransworld.com/Contactus