Day 1 Leh Ladakh
Welcome to your ‘ Ladakh Bike Tour Ex-Leh’. Upon arrival at Leh Airport, you will met by our representative. Later, proceed towards your pre-booked hotel in Leh.
Your bike will be handed over to you on Day 02, as we strongly advise you to take complete rest on the first day. The rest of the day will be for you to relax and acclimatize.
Later, enjoy your dinner & a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Leh Ladakh
In the morning after breakfast, you will get your bikes and start your journey. You will be exploring some beautiful locations such as Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib on your way to the Sangam Point, which is the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers. Return to your hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 Nubra
In the morning after breakfast, you will begin your journey to Nubra Valley from Leh. You will get a chance to ride on the world's highest motorable road, at the Khardungla Pass, before you reach Nubra. Dinner and Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 4 Pangong
In the morning after breakfast, you will begin your journey to Pangong from Nubra via the Shayok river route. This will be an exciting route with a lot of opportunities for off-roading as well. Dinner and overnight stay at Pangong.
Day 5 Leh Ladakh
In the morning after breakfast, you will begin your journey to Leh via Changla Pass and Choglamsar. You must handover the bike keys today to the our representative. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
Day 6 Leh Ladakh
Spend this day at leisure & head out and explore on your own.
Day 7 Leh Ladakh
After breakfast, depart for the Leh airport for your return flight for onward Journey.
Accommodation on twin/Triple sharing basis at mentioned hotels or similar.
Stay with breakfast and dinner at the hotels / camps mentioned.
All the meals provided during Nubra and Pangong visits will be vegetarian meals, irrespective of the meal preference provided.
Airport arrival and departure transfers in Leh by NAC Scorpio.
350cc Royal Enfield for riders (without fuel) from day 02 to day 05
Helmet for the Rider and Pillion
Environmental FEE & INNERLINE Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra.
- Riding gear / accessories.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
· Fuel, Spares and mechanic cost (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- In case of cancellation or non-utilization of any service (transportation, hotels accommodation (part / full), permits etc.) because of any reason (ill health, flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike / road block / bad weather or any other natural calamities) there will be no refund for the unutilized service. The guests will have to bear the extra expenses of change in itinerary
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- Cost for RT-PCR/Antigen Test if Any.
- GST extra as applicable. (5% on the total billing amount)